Link List

Comic Fiesta Day...LAYAN HABIS!!!

Remember I wrote about Comic Fiesta...duh event was TOTALLY AWESOME!
6914 ppl on day 1 + 8379 ppl on day 2 = 15293 ppl attended the event...SOOOOOO many from last year....last year got among 11k ppl...

When 1st time arrived there @ 9a.m...lots of people complain bout the line...not moving at all..After wait for 2 hour...then can come in~
Wahhh..so this is CF~ 0.0 many sexy cosplayer...
Gaya gituh...

Many event daa...got Keith autogrph also...
Thx Keith...

It's hard to tell lae...got many things there...watch this slideshow..

*Click on pic to enlarge*

Before I ends the CF day..gotta see Danny Choo vid for his Malaysian FANS...and Shimaru sings...she cute lorh...

I also got that vid but duh front people like a crazy man....always waving their hand...like I care...
Soo...that my CF day...hope all reader enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment